Topic: Once existed , Now Gone

When Beta started for this client, there was a button on the keyboard that displayed all currently learned spells along the top edge of the screen and i thought that was a very useful quicktab for changing spells, one button to access all spells instead of the preset 8 or scrolling through pages in the UI.

Re: Once existed , Now Gone

yea I remember that.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

It was nice. I intend to put it back in.

That and the graphic inventory display were nice..

For the new server, containers would be nice.  Like backpacks and pouches in UO.  ACTUALLY, to totally steal and modify an UO idea, I think that the backpack could have finite volume AND weight.  Thus, if you have 10,000 lead bars and 3 claymores in your bag, you might rip it.. thus you can't put that much in, AND if you had that much, you would walk as a snails pace.  I think that perhaps a weight vs strength system could be added... but that's for the future. smile

How about making those last 2 spaces useable also wink

gotta love star wars eh mumblee

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you have constructed. The ability to carry 10,000 iron bars is insignificant next to the power of the force (of weight in backpacks).