Re: Back from the Philippines

Yea set a path where a npc walks, and able to script what it does at a stop point or so.
Another note on the chat, really I dont see the need of unlimmited chat rooms that can be made. Maybe just add a few main ones, eg Trade,newby,help,war,trivia,games etc. And maybe have it so that a normal players can have muting powers in that one chat and only effects in that chat. Also you could see whos in each chat. The yell chat could still can be seen in all chat...

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

Well no body uses other chat rooms at current, the only ones Ive seen use it would be spammers, so I think the current bchat could be spilt up as the examples I said before. Some players could get power in just that one chat and only in that one chat, it would help ,since there cant be a M/GM watching all chats...

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

28 (edited by Zammbi 2005-03-07 03:10:16)

Well really it depends on the chat system, and how many players. But I dont agree with adding more M's just to watch the chat, and really a normal player would only have power in that one chat, if they abuse the power it will be taken from them. I like the idea of tyrr idea, paying gp for a chat room, but then those chats would be still have to be watched over. We just have to wait and see what zer does~

I think the idea of IRC style chatting might be nice.  If you create a room, you get +o.  Perhaps let people register a room for a price per week or something.  My only concern with such a thing would be that half the faldon people can't figure out "channel Trivia" or "channel main".  I can't imagine what would happen if they had to use IRC commands.

The idea is more or less to make the server's chat work similar to IRC, not to piggyback onto an IRC server.