Topic: Beo Wolf

Hey zer i was wondering if you would be able to get my password back because my char got hacked and i lost old email password if there is anyway you can do this i would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Beo Wolf

The thing is illum told me to post here and read up about email

While it is true that this is probably the only place you could get Zer's attention, it's not true that Zer handles account issues.  Thus, the message is a more or less a waste.  However, if you look on the main Illusory Studios website under the account upgrade section, you'll see an email address at the bottom that you can use to contact Coma.

However, I question why everyone "loses" their password all the time.  Why didn't you enter a valid email address when creating the account so that you can password retrieve?  It makes all this "omg!  I lost my password to the character "Zer", can you get it back for me!?" seem so very fishy.

The account was originally clairs but it was given to me...and when i was on holiday i let my frend log and he changed pw and forgot it cuz he is a bit loopy

i would even be able to tell u old pws to characters

how...anyone know her email adress?

I will translate tyrranus's drunken speak to plain English for easier reading:

or you could be saying you did. I mean, they can't just give the pass to the average bloke that is saying he was given it without proof.

lol good point there spec but the thing is that she never told me her email...so shuld i just leave char behind?