Re: Script

lol how ouwld it stop are discussion?

i dont think . too many people feel what i am trying to do though sad i am trying to get poeple to tell what they think this game needs to improve . ideas on some things to make it better . items that could be added . etc . etc . etc .i just wanna hear other peoples oppinions

Tho you only found out this site today because I told you tongue

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

lol im a gm too . sorry couldnt resist . ok no offence to the gms . lot of them dont do shit for the game . its not them i blame . lot of them dont know how to add to the game . just there mere presence is not enough . giveing out books of spiders . is not enough . removeing changeing spawns is not enough . dupeing for there friends is not enough . i understand that the player base is sometimes crap . but i feel that gms should hold quest . a real honset to goodness quest . that they thought of .a unique quest . set up a unique spawn . only for the duration that the gm would be on . a devil of a monster that has been heavily modified . set the drop on it . that will tell the players where to go . this will be a group thing you know . etc. etc. etc. they need to add to the contint . make it more fun . other than hack and slash for no god blessed reason . people should think wow a gm is on i wander what todays quest will be . will it be takeing out a horde of bandits that are trying to take over wuville . see the picture . sytem messages . alert alert bandits have tooken over wuville . gms just dont  add to the wait they never did . ok so you map edit for the new map . whoppty do . yeah that is a hard job . but what is that doing for the players now . if the damn gms would loggin more . they could have a couple map editing or something . and a couple holding quest . bah never mind . these are just words . no body cares.

visualcode your words ring a certain truth . but you know there is nothing we can do about it . imho the best gm was spectre . he wanted to improve the game . some of the things he did hurt the game . yes this is true . but at least he tried . he did what he thought was best . how many gms on there now even try . even if it hurts the game . at least try to improve it . me and you visualcode . know the probs . have ideas to improve it . but are stuck . there is nothing we can do about it . we are not ms or gms . further more i probably never will be . and than the limited power . would it even be worth it . cause you would still have your hands tied .  but of coarse you could help out some . i feel like i am slamming my head against the wall . wanting to help wanting to improve . but getting no where . but evidently i guess that is what fate has in store for me .. i really dont have any friends in faldon . im not trying to make any . im just trying to help faldon out . make it better .

yea you did some pritty good events/quests big_smile

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

Hes a asshole if you get in the wrong side of him tongue

oh did I write that?, well hm ....