Re: Chatter code online, new version of NetIRC

Well really faldon should have a setout like planeshift to choose gms.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

I said not all the main shops beh any it was just a idea which I may play on. But you have a point if banks closed, then people would take better care and kos might have a meaning tongue .

http://www.planeshift.it/helpus_recruit.html , I havent played it in ages, but I played it when it was just a small as faldon, now its large, so I might download it again and see its changes. Anyway they dont have any m's or what not, and all gm's can do somthing heh, not just some random guy(like me).

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

uh faldon itself is a project. The game started as small as faldon year or so ago, so there way does work....
Anyway I dont really argree with more m's, faldon needs to be macro protected and have chat filters, you dont see rs needing m's. Course you still would need some M's, but I dont agree them warping to everyone asking if their there, every 30 min.

At its current state well it depends on what zer's gona do, but I was really meaning in the long run. And why have no developers? last client had a few. I agree with that the spell should only raise if was used what it ment to do, not just siting in town casting it. But there also needs to be more spells anyway, All you need to do is learn clit/slimes and your fine to get any lvl you want. Each type of magic should have enougth spells to lvl good.
Ele should be removed and the spells should be mixed with the other 3.

Well ele doesnt really make sense, wouldnt lightning/fireball/etc should be in there to?

http://web.archive.org/web/200106050245 … om/faldon/ A small list of people.

Well w/e the main thing there were other people helping.

vc the way i said it would work if you found some1 who didnt abuse power