Topic: Suggestions

my suggestions are to make zammbi GD forum mod (that forum is spammed to hell) and make zammbi a higher lvl gm too hes the best gm atm

Re: Suggestions

When I asked zer, I think he said dont worry about the GD board, and really the 2 areas I can do is the most important.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

well get some other poor soul to do it its not as if it takes along time to make some1 a mod

well u might find it interesting that there are asm hacking tutorials on gd now now that is not appropriate as it could be used to hack faldon i believe

Its better to work all the hacks now, so there fixed in the new client/server.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

well most important things are server side such as dura, armor class ect i believe

All Things are server side so really anything they do client wise will do nothing.

ar is client side isnt it ?

nope zer said its server side but theres a problem with hitting (steping hit) which means you could use ar hack instead of steping or so.

Well yes zlvl is client but the server still controls the ar, eg you stll cant get a ab -9 ar, but you can still speed it up (steping,ar hacking).

Maybe having attacking work in another way. eg clicking on the mouse makes you attack. Tho this means a different mouse setout but it would stop steping. It could do till theres a new server. Or you cant move till your attack frames are done.

Isnt rs java? Tho really myself I dont like most java games, but I guess if its set out right I guess it will be ok.