Topic: New Sounds?

So, Zer, Are you going to be making new sounds for the new client? Now i'm guessing most likely not, but if you're interested... since i will probably do it anyway, at least for myself... i am going to be redoing sounds. making new ones, making current ones sound better... and if they come out good, like i said-if you're interested- i can give them to you. Just want to know if you're interested or not, or if you plan on doing this yourself.

I don't have a signature! *gasping mouth open.. eats a whole turkey*
mmm.. the essence of zur

Re: New Sounds?

well you see.. i've been into music nearly my entire life.. playing bass in school for 9 years, playing guitar now for almost 3... doing sound board and music in the av dept at school, and recording techno kind of music with my friend james... i figured, well.. from camping at shaman, the exo noise rather annoys me.. its too cluttered, so i decided to make my own! which i'm doing atm actually... and why stop at exo? i might as well do a whole array of new sounds!
http://myspace.com/mercurybrothers/      thats our myspace group.. has some of our songs on there... check em out if you like.

mmm.. the essence of zur

Yea this game needs more better sounds heh
and really more added...

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

So far i've only done one sound.. exo... but it does sound better than before.. less annoying, and nicer, with exo that is. And i started working on a song... obviously its not done, but i'm not sure in which direction i should go with it, like which instruments should be added.. its small, download it and tell me what you think it needs.
http://www.boomspeed.com/jfsoacc/faldon.mp3

mmm.. the essence of zur

lol.. no problem, i can take that out.. i just need to figure out what else to add smile

mmm.. the essence of zur

yea nice, tho might be long for a sound. But I would raither that then the current heh.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

i said it was a song.. didn't i?! lol.. i said it wasn't finished yet... other than making new sfx, i'm making new songs.. and thats the beginning to one.

mmm.. the essence of zur

oh heh I read it wrong then, yea then its a nice song big_smile, hm it would go nice with my gem cave 0.o