Topic: About HIDSharp V2.0.2 work on Mac system

Sir,
    When I use this library to connect with one HID device, normally working is good on windows and Mac(use .dotnet development environment),but sometimes the console message popup abnormal info and function is shutdown, such as below:
    Could you give me some advice on how to fix this issue? Thank a lot!

FailFast:
A callback was made on a garbage collected delegate of type 'HidSharp!HidSharp.Platform.MacOS.NativeMethods+IOHIDDeviceCallback::Invoke'.

at HidSharp.Platform.MacOS.NativeMethods.CFRunLoopRun()
   at HidSharp.Platform.MacOS.NativeMethods.CFRunLoopRun()
   at HidSharp.Platform.MacOS.MacHidManager.Run(System.Action)
   at System.Threading.Thread.ThreadMain_ParameterizedThreadStart(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
[1]    28889 abort      ./KYC_API
➜  usbClient
➜  usbClient

Re: About HIDSharp V2.0.2 work on Mac system

Interesting. Are you using Mono on Mac?

I see where this could come from. Please try this HidSharp and let me know if it fixes your problem:
https://www.zer7.com/files/oss/hidsharp … -11-02.zip

Re: About HIDSharp V2.0.2 work on Mac system

Dear Sir,
    It seems working normal after replacing new dll(V2.0.5),and we are still monitoring...

BTW, there is another question that need your advice。

We design one type HID device using at WIN and Mac system both;   I have No.1 and No.2 HID device with different serial number,  at windows platform when we plug and unplug HID, the operation system internal can be refreshed in time, so I can always get right serial number. But mac system is something difference, when I replace No1 or No2 Hid Device, the operation system still remember the former serial number,  can not refresh automatically. Do you met this kind issue and have method to solve?

Thanks in advance