Topic: Is HIDSharp slower in Win 10?

I am noticing that operations in Win10 are about 3 times longer than in Win 7. Is this normal? I don't know quite where to start with this one! The project version of HIDSharp is 1.5.0.0 and it is being built for .NET 3.5. I don't think I ever changed anything after starting with it in 2013.

The build settings do have TRACE checked, as well as "Allow Unsafe Code" and "Optimize Code" .

Any info would be very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Re: Is HIDSharp slower in Win 10?

I don't believe so. I have a large number of people running a program that uses HIDSharp, and I haven't noticed or heard about it being slower.

What operation are you doing? Feature, output, or input report?

Re: Is HIDSharp slower in Win 10?

Gosh.. I have to admit I am not sure.. I send 64 (65) byte packets back and forth form custom HID devices with a 0 in the first byte. So I guess that would be input and output reports. ( not really USB savvy) I have been doing pretty much the same thing in multiple apps that I have been writing over the last 4 years or so. Writing in Win 7. My tests in Win10 show significantly slower transfers but I have no clue yet as to why, so I just thought I would ask, just in case there was something I should be aware of.