Topic: Suggestions related to client rewrite

Around four years out, there are still skills and spells without icons. I guess it isn't important, but I still find it annoying.  I only make this suggestions because of the current client rewrite under way.

I also would find a more customizable and resizable interface to be more enjoyable and less constraining than the current one.  I'm sure this would take more time than it'd be worth, but oh well.

Kill spaghetti code for the win.

Re: Suggestions related to client rewrite

Catbert I started making some new icons for spells and skills then was promptly told by zammbi that he had already done it...:(

I then asked what if mine where better big_smile would i get preference then.

Was told to submit em and see....so i guess when i find the time and if its not too late ill do just that hmm

Well it's good to see they're already on top of the game, please disregard this post then smile

Actually I was under the impression that Wu had done them years ago.. maybe im wrong.

Well sorry..rephrase that to Already been done....i may have remembered zammbi just cause hes who i was talking to about it~

Whatever the case they will apparently be added with the new client.

I know that sinnir did a set for C time, I think wu said he did them, and Ive heard the pawa did some but not sure on that.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

In any case none of them have been implemented so it's a good day IMO:P