Re: New client can chat

No.  It has to have the animation to function as a door, but what you can do is this.  You can layer tiles to make them look like a door.  That is, by placing a real door on layer 1, we get the door functionality.  Then, you place another tile on layer-2 which then masks the tile on layer-1, but layer-2 is just a mask, it doesn't effect the way the wall behaves.

Like what?

We posted at almost exactly the same time, I was talking to Mumblee, sorry.

Well mumblee would be right unless you can have more then 2 layers on a tile. So you wouldnt fix the problem on both sides of the tile which means I may need to redo alot of walls on map 6. But if there were more sets, with working doors, then I wont have the problem!

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

Well I created a nice jail type pic, Ill see if I can create tiles out of it tomorrow big_smile
click to view jail pic
hm it seems firefox you cant see message board pics that are posted.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

It says you can use images, and it happens on other message boards too that I cant see pics posted when using firefox, so its a waste of time posting it as a pic.

I've never had any problems.

My first tile set worked big_smile tho not really tileable but its a start.

59 (edited by Zammbi 2005-05-08 18:54:46)

test example
heres a test of the tiles.

nice zammbi

61 (edited by Zammbi 2005-05-08 18:55:55)

update example
I even tested it with other tiles worked fairly well, tho I think the tiles a fairly light, may need to darken them.

Yep lightwave 8.2, I've added lastest renders of my tiles to my blog if you wana view them.

i wish i could make cool shit like that

do u know a program and tutorial on that kinda stuff