Topic: The old times...

You know... this is really i guess more for later on with the coding... but i was kind of wondering if you ever planned on sort of redoing things the way they used to be... before this current client came about (i.e. crafting with gm enchanting) because i do believe most of that is taken out...

but i really only decided to post this... because i was wondering if you the problems with drops would be fixed. Like sometimes i kill a monster and i wouldn't see the drops till a few minutes later.. or they come speeding across my screen... and i've seen other people's drops do that, its almost like i could just snatch it with tele if i wanted to... and this has happened on broadband as well do i don't even really know if its lag or not.
kind of a stupid post... but i just haven't been able to find anyone who could answer these for me smile
well, i can't think of anything useful to say... so... buh-bye

I don't have a signature! *gasping mouth open.. eats a whole turkey*
mmm.. the essence of zur

Re: The old times...

Well I remember when I played, sometimes when items drop, they first slide acoss the screen too, but it doesnt really, might be a simple error how items are droped onto the screen.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

and then, now as well... i have encountered a bug!
and its happened to me twice >.<
Luckily its only been with a Fire mace.. .well, two... i don't know if it is a bug or is supposed to be like this, but on two characters so far... Christian and Zur The Mage, i have gotten a fire mace drop from lavas, and when i go to pick it up; clicking on it makes it disappear.... not on the ground, or in my inventory... i just hope that doesn't happen to me with other monsters.... i'd be very sad sad

mmm.. the essence of zur

Well zur I looked at the lava monster and there was a problem with tcm, you sure you havent goten tcm's? because atm they will drop but you cant pick them up, the problem will be updated in the next monster update.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

heh.. ok, well thanks for the heads up... i haven't gotten any tcm... but i'll try to not kill any lavas so i don't get any tcm drops.... lemme know when the next monster update is, if you can, ok dan? big_smile
And also... tcm isn't supposed to have pre/suf, right? i'm guessing you're going to keep it that way.. ;p

mmm.. the essence of zur

bah I got it the wrong way around, the tcm will drop and the fire mace wont, and also the flaming feet wont. Now I gota double check if I made any other mistakes =/